NT Expo – Business on Rails, is a consolidated exhibition platform of the rail future in South America. In 3 days the event connects suppliers and buyers from freight and passengers operators. key-themed discussions, best practices and technical debates are presents through our cutting-edge conference program.
The roundtable business meetings put suppliers and buyers face-to-face. The program opens doors for relationship building with decision makers and provides the opportunity for future business development.
The top 5 reasons to exhibit:
- Connect with a highly qualified group - Business opportunities with over 9 thousand professionals from the sector;
- Show the strength of your brand – Exhibit and stand out above the main suppliers of the railway industry;
- Increase your sales, close deals and beat your competitors – make direct contact with decision makers;
- Be the first to be remembered – Launch products and services and increase your company's visibility;
- Widen your client portfolio – The only event that brings together all the cargo and passenger operators of South America.
Be an Exhibitor
The Event +NT Expo – 18th Business On Rails Data: November 3rd – 5th, 2015Local: Expo Center Norte, White Hall, São Paulo, Brazil.Área: 15.000 Sq Since 1999 NT EXPO – Business on Rails reaffirms its supremacy as the only event for equipment, infrastructure, services and… Read More
Why Exhibit ? +Since 1999 NT EXPO – Business on Rails reaffirms its supremacy as the only event for equipment, infrastructure, services and railway maintenance in Latin America. Bring to life to your technology and innovation by exhibiting at NT EXPO, the main business… Read More