NT Expo – Business on Rails, is a consolidated exhibition platform of the rail future in South America. In 3 days the event connects suppliers and buyers from freight and passengers operators. key-themed discussions, best practices and technical debates are presents through our cutting-edge conference program.
The roundtable business meetings put suppliers and buyers face-to-face. The program opens doors for relationship building with decision makers and provides the opportunity for future business development.
- Connect with a highly qualified group - Business opportunities with over 9 thousand professionals from the sector;
- Show the strength of your brand – Exhibit and stand out from the main suppliers of the rail industry;
- Increase your sales, close deals and beat your competitors – make direct contact with decision makers;
- Be the first to be remembered – Launch products and services and increase your company's visibility;
- Widen your client portfolio – The only event that brings together all the cargo and passenger operators of South America.
BE AN EXHIBITOR
Who visits? +The event received investors, company leaders, trend setters, public policy managers, engineers and high level decision makers that search for technological advances on rail industry The professional's profile is made up by the following structure: Cargo Operators Passenger Operators Concessionaries… Read More
Why Exhibit ? +Since 1999 NT EXPO – Business on Rails reaffirms its supremacy as the only event for equipment, infrastructure, services and railway maintenance in Latin America. Bring to life to your technology and innovation by exhibiting at NT EXPO, the main business… Read More
Mobile APP +The metro-rail industry on the palm of your hand! Download the app today for iOS or Android and enjoy the event to the fullest. It's easy, fast and free! Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.moblee.ntexpo Iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nt-expo-2014/id914139709?mt=8 Find the main market players during the 365 days… Read More
How to get there +Expo Center Norte – Red Pavilion R. José Bernardo Pinto, 333 | Vila Guilherme – São Paulo/SP | CEP: 02055-000 Reference points: Next to the Tietê metro station; Next to the Tietê Highway Terminal; Direct access to major state and interstate highways, through the… Read More